top of page

Culinary Dr. Kitchen Group

Public·8 members
Steve Young
Steve Young

Traffic Racer: A Fast and Furious Racing Game for Windows 10

How to Download and Play Traffic Racer on Your Laptop

Do you love racing games? Do you want to experience the thrill of driving your car through highway traffic, earning cash, upgrading your car, and buying new ones? If yes, then you should try Traffic Racer, a popular and addictive arcade racing game for Android devices. But what if you don't have an Android device or you want to play the game on a bigger screen with better controls? Don't worry, you can still enjoy Traffic Racer on your laptop by following some simple steps. In this article, we will show you what Traffic Racer is, why you should play it on your laptop, and how to download and install it on your laptop using two different methods.

What is Traffic Racer?

Traffic Racer is a milestone in the genre of endless arcade racing. It was developed by SK Games and released in 2013. It has over 100 million downloads and 4.6 stars rating on Google Play Store. The game lets you drive your car through highway traffic, earn cash, upgrade your car and buy new ones. You can also try to be one of the fastest drivers in the global leaderboards.

traffic racer download for laptop

Features of Traffic Racer

• Stunning 3D graphics

• Smooth and realistic car handling

• 40+ different cars to choose from

• 5 detailed environments: suburb, desert, snowy, rainy and city night

• Basic customization through paint and wheels

• Online Leaderboards and Achievements

Game modes of Traffic Racer

• Endless: Drive as long as you can without crashing.

• Two-Way: Drive in opposite direction in two-way mode and get extra score and cash.

• Time Trial: Race against the clock and reach checkpoints to extend your time.

• Police Chase: Escape from the police cars chasing you and avoid roadblocks.

• Free Ride: Drive freely with no rules or objectives.

Why Play Traffic Racer on Your Laptop?

Traffic Racer is a fun and addictive game that can keep you entertained for hours. However, playing it on a small screen of your phone or tablet can limit your enjoyment and performance. Here are some reasons why you should play Traffic Racer on your laptop instead:

Benefits of playing on a bigger screen

• You can see every detail of the game better, such as the cars, the traffic, the environment, and the speedometer.

• You can avoid eye strain and fatigue caused by staring at a small screen for a long time.

• You can have a more immersive gaming experience with higher resolution and sound quality.

Advantages of using keyboard and mouse controls

• You can have more accuracy and agility when steering, accelerating, braking, and overtaking cars.

• You can avoid accidental touches or swipes that can ruin your gameplay.

• You can customize your controls according to your preference and comfort.

How to Download and Install Traffic Racer on Your Laptop?

There are two ways to download and install Traffic Racer on your laptop. One is using Google Play Games Beta, which is an official Google application that lets you play select Android games on your Windows PC. The other is using BlueStacks, which is a popular Android emulator that lets you run any Android app or game on your PC. Here are the steps for each option:

Option 1: Using Google Play Games Beta

• <ol Download and install Google Play Games Beta from [here].

• Launch the app and sign in with your Google account.

• Search for Traffic Racer in the app and click on the Install button.

• Wait for the game to download and install on your PC.

• Click on the Play button to launch the game.

• Enjoy playing Traffic Racer on your laptop with keyboard and mouse controls.

Option 2: Using BlueStacks Android Emulator

• Download and install BlueStacks from [here].

• Launch BlueStacks and sign in with your Google account.

• Go to the Google Play Store app on BlueStacks and search for Traffic Racer.

• Click on the Install button to download and install the game on BlueStacks.

• Go to the My Games tab on BlueStacks and click on the Traffic Racer icon to launch the game.

• Enjoy playing Traffic Racer on your laptop with keyboard and mouse controls.

Conclusion

Traffic Racer is a fun and addictive arcade racing game that you can play on your Android device or your laptop. Playing it on your laptop can give you a better gaming experience with a bigger screen and better controls. You can download and install Traffic Racer on your laptop using either Google Play Games Beta or BlueStacks Android Emulator. Both methods are easy and safe to use. Try them out and see which one works best for you. Have fun racing through traffic and earning cash!

FAQs

• Q: How much space does Traffic Racer take on my laptop?

• A: Traffic Racer takes about 60 MB of space on your laptop, which is not much compared to other games.

• Q: How can I change the graphics quality of Traffic Racer on my laptop?

• A: You can change the graphics quality of Traffic Racer by going to the Settings menu in the game and choosing between Low, Medium, High, or Very High options.

• Q: How can I customize my car in Traffic Racer?

• A: You can customize your car in Traffic Racer by going to the Garage menu in the game and choosing between different paint colors and wheel types. You can also upgrade your car's speed, handling, braking, and acceleration using cash earned from racing.

• Q: How can I earn more cash in Traffic Racer?

• A: You can earn more cash in Traffic Racer by driving faster, overtaking more cars, driving in opposite direction, driving close to other cars, driving in different environments, completing missions, and watching ads.

• Q: How can I share my score and achievements in Traffic Racer?

• A: You can share your score and achievements in Traffic Racer by connecting your game to Google Play Games or Facebook. You can also take screenshots of your game and share them with your friends.

: :

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Weston Cook
    Weston Cook
  • Mike Kumar
    Mike Kumar
  • Theresa Long
    Theresa Long
  • Ann Tan
  • Steve Young
    Steve Young
bottom of page